i know i haven't done a book review in like a century, i just don't really have time to read, but i'm here with a movie review that i watched last night
• "Shakespeare in love" (1998)
• Movie review: ah, the moment it finished i said to myself "this is my favourite movie!". i am a HUGE Shakespeare fan and i just adooooore "Romeo and Juliet" and watching a movie about the young William, writing the play, was just mesmerizing also, the actor they chose for William is just.... *faints* i don't really know what to say, i adored the movie, i adored the actors, i adored the way they were talking, i adored the plot. no wonder it has 7 academy awards. i highly recommend it to all of the Shakespeare lovers
• Favourite charcters: tall, green eyes, dark hair, super handsome..
• Favourite quote: "You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die."
• Movie rate: 10/10
• Let me know your opinions